Creative Commons License for FDOLAll the content found on the FDOL site is available under a Creative Commons License. If you use the resources and designs shared here, please remember that it is good practice to acknowledge the source by adding the full license below and link back to the source:
FDOL incl. COOL FISh by Chrissi Nerantzi and Lars Uhlin is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 3.0 Unported License.
#FDOL141starts onFebruary 10th, 2014
- FDOL141 finishes onMarch 23rd, 2014FDOL141 is now over! We made it!
Where are we?
- task 2 outputs in @jennihayman messy session #oeglobal 1/4 cc @irwindev & Marion Baas https://t.co/45phco7Cap 2 months ago
- open course Assessment in HE by & with @rmforsyth starts this week, check out aheo14.wordpress.com #flexcpd 3 years ago
- FDOL now a stand-alone open course. Anybody interested in re-puposing it? fdol.wordpress.com 3 years ago
- #fdol141 round-up webinar now live at fdol.wordpress.com/2014/03/23/fdo… > thank you all for joining us & Alastair, Neil & Stephan for organising 3 years ago
- final #fdol141 get-together at 2pm (UK), direct link meet92084261.adobeconnect.com/fdol/ > join us, all welcome! Please RT 3 years ago
- announcement celebrating collaborative learning communities development digital identity digital literacy end fdol131 fdol132 fdol141 flexible learning invite open educational practice PBL groups registration reminder sharing supporting learners unit 1 unit 2 unit3 unit 3 unit4 unit 4 unit5 unit6 unit 6 unit7 webina webinar welcome
- FDOL132 – About
- FDOL132 – PBL groups
- FDOL132 – PBL scenarios
- FDOL132 – Units
- FDOL132 – Design
- FDOL132 – Participation
- FDOL132 – Tools
- FDOLers zone
- learning together
Monthly Archives: August 2013
Hello dear friends, We are very excited. The open Flexible, Distance and Online Learning course starts on the 12th of September 2013. We look forward to learning together with colleagues from around the world until early December and develop and … Continue reading